BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trend Alert!

COLOR  Don't get me wrong, I love darks and neutrals: maroon, brown, black, and gray are some of my most go-to hues.  However, seeing the rainbow streak across next spring's runway is a breath of colorful, leprechaun-frolicking, pot-o-gold lovin', 64 count Crayola crayons craving, springtime sprinkle surprise! 


Some of the prominent colors out there, to be Crayola correct, are macaroni, orange-red, cornflower blue, and violet!

I am very ready to experience the variety of colors out there, because, in all seriousness, I get depressed wearing neutrals after awhile in the winter.  So when spring rolls around, I am bright, bouncy, and willing to dive into a luxuriously happy hole of hues!  This can be as little as a tiny teal tassel, or as big as a bold blue blouse!  Any amount will do, as long as you DO! Okay, that is all with today's trend alert!  Toodles!

0 comments: