BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Post


My dearest Santa Clause,
Christmas is quickly approaching and I have yet to make my fashionista Christmas Wish List!!!  Oh where has the time gone?  Well here goes!  (I've provided pictures, just to help ya out ;) 
1. Nothing is better on a cold, wintery day then snuggling up in a cozy, warm Ecote Intarsia Open Cardigan from Urban Outfitters!  
2. New Year's Eve is quickly approaching, as are New Year's Eve parties, a new gorgeous dress would be awesome!  Like, say, the Staring At Stars Milkmaid Dress from Urban Outfitters?
3. Forever 21 has the new Minnie Muse collection and it is oh-so-adorable, basically anything from this limited-time collection would be super! 
 
(Though I especially like the Minnie Mode Graphic Tee!)
3. I love vintage, cameos, AND jewelry, so this Cameo Collar Necklace from Forever 21 is right up my ally!
4. Fun, flirty nighties are always a great gift, especially the new ones from H&M!
5. Boots are a necessity this time of year, but who said they couldn't be cute, like these Kensie Girl Ramina Boots!
Kensie Girl Shoes, Ramina Boots
or these Report Ariella Ankle Boots?
Report Shoes, Ariella Ankle Boots
6. Leather jackets are always in season, and my new fav is this Material Girl Acid Wash Faux Leather Cropped Motorcycle Jacket from Macy's
7. Tights can be paired with anything, and these Nylon Spandex Stretch Floral Lace Stirrup Leggings from American Apparel are perfect!
RSALS306
Well, that's my list Santa!  Though fashion trends change quickly soooo, I may be sending several rewrites!  Have a very merry Christmas and a happy holidays all! 
sincerely,
your blogger, Alicia =)

0 comments: