BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best of Christmas!

Hello fellow fashionistas!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!!  I got some amazing Christmas presents this year, especially fashion-wise!  Take a look: 

Nude pumps are my new, favorite type of footwear!  They go with EVERYTHING!!   and these BCBG ones are killer!

Yay!!! I got my comfy fair isle sweater from Urban Outfitters, so warm, so cute!

I needed a new skinny belt, and this brown-black one from Forever 21 is adorable!
I truly needed a new pair of neutral Keds, they are cute, simplistic and are perfect for spring!



I picked out this sparkly tank for New Year's Eve, just the right amount of glam!
And my ammaazziiinnnggg boyfriend got me this stunning diamond necklace! 

So readers, if you have any favorite fashion Christmas gifts ya wanna share, email pics or descriptions of them to me at acrabtr2@kent.edu or on The Tree's Roots facebook page:





0 comments: